At Blinds and Borders, LLC, we specialize in custom window coverings. We have a passion to give you a special look for your space alone.
Since 1996, no job has been too large or too small for this North Alabama home owned company. The owners are always directly involved, from the initial contact with you all the way through to the end of the project. Blinds and Borders, LLC prides itself in prompt, courteous and professional service. Let us include you as one of our satisfied customers!
Philip and Gail Hopson are the owners of Blinds and Borders. Philip is a native Huntsvillian who learned the qualities of craft from his father. His business acumen was honed by his mother’s German heritage. A strong work ethic was developed while working on a cattle ranch. A decade of teaching in the public schools prepared him for this service to the community.
Gail has an artist’s eye and was born and grew up in Charleston, South Carolina. She brings to each project a sense of place and an attention to detail. Since retiring from teaching, she teams with Philip in all aspects of their business.
Together they enjoy travel, hiking, backpacking, singing, gardening and stories. If they can do any of these with their three grandchildren, they are happier.
If you buy window treatments from Blinds and Borders, you will receive these benefits:
- owners listen to your ideas and accommodate your needs
- the owners will measure, bid, order, install and service the products you buy
- the installation of all products will be explained; no surprises
- accurate measuring with laser or steel tape
- your home will be protected with floor pads or drop cloths; no mess
- service after the sale; owners will make it right
- since 1996, we have successfully served the window covering needs of clients in the North Alabama area
- holes will be pre-drilled or use self-tapping screws; no split wood
- owners/installers are factory-trained
- parts are under warranty for as long as you own the products
- temporary window coverings are provided at no cost to you